Oklahoma Wrongful Death Attorneys Seek Justice on Behalf of Families
After the tragic passing of a loved one, our lawyers are here to help
A wrongful death is a painful tragedy, regardless of the specific circumstances. The attorneys of Stipe Law Firm recognize that a court case is the last thing you want to consider during this difficult time in your life. However, the harsh reality is that the bills and financial responsibilities will continue to pile up, placing even more pressure on your family. If your loved one’s death was the result of the wrongdoing or negligence of another, you may have cause for a wrongful death lawsuit.
An experienced Oklahoma personal injury lawyer can provide you with the representation you need to secure compensation. At the Stipe Law Firm, our attorneys stand by you and your family during these challenging circumstances.
The basics of a wrongful death lawsuit
Wrongful death is a broad area of personal injury law because the death can result from virtually any type of injury. If the death could have been prevented with additional caution from another party, it could be considered “wrongful” under the law. You will need to prove that the at-fault party took negligent actions that led to the passing of your loved one.
Wrongful death cases can result from any of the following personal injury incidents:
Serious accidents can result in life ending injuries, such as:
- Serious burns
- Brain and head Injuries
- Injuries to the spinal cord
- Internal bleeding
- Neck injuries
Our experienced Oklahoma wrongful death attorneys understand your needs, and we patiently guide you through the legal process in order to secure the compensation you need.
We hold the responsible party accountable
We understand that no amount of money can make up for the loss of a loved one, especially when the death was caused by someone else’s negligence or wrongdoing. However, your hardship may be eased by seeking compensation for:
- Medical costs. In many wrongful death instances, the victim obtains extensive medical assistance prior to death. We work to secure compensation for these medical expenses.
- Funeral costs. Funeral costs are significant and they can place a substantial burden on the family. The attorneys of Stipe Law Firm believe that the responsible party should shoulder these costs.
- Loss of earnings. The loss of your loved one’s income can prove detrimental to your family. We pursue loss of earnings compensation.
- Compensation for children. If the deceased party left children behind, we work to secure compensation for their financial well-being and future.
The death of a loved one is a devastating blow to you and your family, emotionally and financially. Our Oklahoma wrongful death attorneys are here to help you through this difficult time in your life. We have a proven track record in wrongful death cases, and our experienced lawyers possess the resources needed to secure the compensation your family deserves.
Schedule an appointment with a personal injury lawyer
If you recently lost a loved one, we offer our most sincere condolences. Talk to one of our Oklahoma wrongful death lawyers to learn about compensation for your loss. Call Stipe Law Firm at 918-558-2255 or use our contact form to schedule your free initial consultation. From our office in McAlester, we represent clients across Oklahoma.