McAlester Back and Spinal Cord Injury Lawyers
We've Recovered Millions for Our Past Clients
Back and spinal injuries are among the most common physical conditions resulting from accidents. Fortunately, the team at Stipe Law Firm is here to fight for the compensation that you need to live with these injuries. We have significant experience in providing clients with the compensation they need to maintain their quality of life.
The Basics of Back & Spinal Cord Injuries
Back and spinal injuries are most often caused by vehicle accidents or hard falls, but they can occur in countless different ways, all of which could come in the forms of hernias, fractures, or tears. People who suffer back injuries often do not make a full recovery.
Chronic pain and re-injury are common occurrences after the initial accident. There are good days and bad days for people with back injuries, but most people will never return to their “normal” condition. Without reliable legal representation, people with back injuries are expected to continue to live and work through the consequences of these injuries without receiving proper compensation.
Some of these consequences include:
- Pain at the injury site
- Pain in the legs or buttocks
- Numbness and tingling in the arms
- Bowel changes
- Bladder changes
- Weakness or numbness in legs and feet
- Sleep deprivation
At Stipe Law Firm, our team of McAlester back injury lawyers can assist you in pursuing back and spinal injuries cases and other personal injury cases through the Oklahoma justice system.
Fighting for Your Right to Compensation
With the help of experts who aid in evaluating your case and determining the standard of care that should have been performed, our McAlester back injury attorneys do all we can to pursue recovery for a variety of damages.
- Economic damages. Our lawyers fight for compensation to cover medical and rehabilitation costs, long-term care, and loss of earnings or earning capacity.
- Noneconomic damages. Our team fights to provide you with damages to compensate for your pain and suffering, disfigurement, loss of consortium, and more.
- Lifestyle alteration damages. If you need alterations to your home, personal assistance, extended medical or rehabilitation care, or altered transportation, our lawyers can get you the compensation you need.
If you or a loved one has recently suffered a back or spinal injury, you are entitled to the proper compensation. At Stipe Law Firm, our back and spinal cord injury lawyers care about all our clients and fight tirelessly to ensure they receive full and fair compensation.
Use our convenient online contact form today to schedule your free initial consultation. You pay no attorney’s fees unless we recover for you.
We offer no-obligation case evaluations.
Our clients have unlimited accessibility to us.
Our firm has secured millions in verdicts and settlements.
We serve injury victims across Southeast Oklahoma.
Our attorneys have 60+ years of legal experience.