Our Verdicts and Settlements
Oklahoma attorneys with a proven record of success
For more than 60 years, the attorneys of Stipe Law Firm have been dedicated to high-quality legal representation, and we have the success stories to prove it. From multimillion-dollar pharmaceutical drug cases to $150,000 nursing home negligence settlements, our Oklahoma personal injury attorneys prove themselves to be top-notch professionals time and time again.
Offering skilled representation
Over the past 60 years, we have successfully litigated and settled countless cases, earning millions of dollars for our clients. Some of our highlights include:
- $10 million for insurance in bad faith. When an insurance company failed to deal with our client in good in faith, we secured the compensation that our client deserved.
- $2.5 million for products liability. Manufactures and retailers are duty-bound to ensure that the products they sell are free from potentially dangerous defects. When that duty was breached, our Oklahoma product liability lawyers set out to advocate for our client’s rights.
- $1.3 million for personal injury. When our client was injured due to the negligence of another, we diligently worked to obtain compensation for all injuries and relevant expenses.
- $9 million for trucking accident. Trucking accidents can be especially violent and dangerous. When the driver or owner of a truck fails to maintain and/or operate it in an safe manner, we seek to hold the responsible party liable for all proximate injuries.
- $1.5 million for truck-bus accident. Every trucking accident is potentially tragic, but these incidents are especially dangerous when they involve a bus full of passengers.
- $1.5 million for wrongful death. Every death is painful and challenging for the loved ones who are left behind, but it is a particularly difficult situation when an individual was killed due to the negligent actions of another.
- $3 million for oil-related wrongful death and $3 million for oil-related personal injury. The oil field industry can prove particularly dangerous for workers, as well as others in the vicinity of the field. Managers and supervisors must take appropriate measures to ensure that safety guidelines are followed. Failing to uphold these standards can result in wrongful deaths or serious personal injuries.
- Over $6 million due to dangerous drugs. When a prescription or over-the-counter drug causes physical, psychological, or emotional injury, our lawyers work to identify the deficiency and secure compensation for our injured client.
These are just a few of the awards and settlements we’ve earned for our clients. We are experienced in many different areas of legal practice and are here to serve you and your legal needs.
Contact an Oklahoma law firm with a proven track record of success
At Stipe Law Firm, our team of Oklahoma personal injury attorneys knows what it takes to obtain the best possible legal outcome for your case. To work with the professionals at our reputable law firm, call us today at 918-558-2255 or fill out our contact form to schedule a free consultation at our McAlester office. We represent clients from Southeastern Oklahoma and throughout the state.