Persistent Oklahoma Accident Lawyers Advocate for Your Rights
Our Tulsa accident attorneys help you if you’ve been hurt on the road, rails or water
When you are hurt in a car accident, there is going to be a whirlwind of information that you need to collect and process, including insurance, the other driver’s information and more. Unfortunately, an accident could cost you significant amounts of money, even if you are not at fault. You need a team of dedicated lawyers at your back to protect you in accident cases, and the team at Stipe, Harper, Laizure, Uselton, Belote, Maxcey & Thetford is there for you.
Consider an Oklahoma accident attorney for the following cases:
- Car accidents. When you are injured in an auto accident, our attorneys fight to get you the compensation that you deserve. Learn more about car accidents>>>
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist claims. In the event that one of the parties involved in your accident is uninsured or underinsured, we take on the insurance company to enforce your rights.
- Trucking accidents. Our lawyers are well versed with trucking laws and advocate for those hurt in 18-wheeler accidents. Learn more about trucking accidents>>>
- Motorcycle accidents. Motorcycle accidents tend to have grisly results. Our lawyers help you after your accident to gain the compensation you need.
- Bus accidents. If you were injured in an accident as a bus passenger, it’s important that you have a lawyer pursue your case at the negotiating table or in court. Learn more about bus accidents>>>
- Train accidents. Our legal team protects you in the event that you are injured in a train accident.
- All-terrain vehicle accidents. Many people use all-terrain vehicles (ATVs) for recreational purposes, but these vehicles can be dangerous.
- SUV accidents. Defective vehicles or tires typically cause sport utility vehicle (SUV) accidents. Our lawyers fight for you if your SUV fails on you.
- Boating accidents. Recreation on the water can quickly turn dangerous. We fight for you if you have been in a boating accident.
- Bicycle accidents. Many drivers fail to respect a bicyclist’s position on the road. If you are injured on your bicycle, our legal team is there for you.
A tradition of successful resolution
Stipe, Harper, Laizure, Uselton, Belote, Maxcey & Thetford has settled many cases involving motor vehicle accident victims, including a $9 million case for permanent injuries sustained in a trucking accident.
Contact an Oklahoma accident lawyer today and arrange for your free initial consultation
If you or a loved one has suffered a motor vehicle accident, contact the experienced team at Stipe, Harper, Laizure, Uselton, Belote, Maxcey & Thetford today. Our no-nonsense approach to law has earned us a significant reputation through both settlements and verdicts. Call us today or contact us online to schedule your free consultation. You pay no attorney’s fees unless we recover for you.