Persistent Oklahoma Auto and Truck Accident Lawyers Advocate for Your Rights
Helping victims of all types of accidents throughout the state
After a auto accident, you are probably feeling overwhelmed by the whirlwind of information that you need to collect and process, including insurance, the other driver’s information, and more. Unfortunately, an accident could cost you significant amounts of money, even if you are not at fault.
With the help of an experienced Oklahoma auto and truck accident attorney, you can fight for compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more. Turn to Stipe Law Firm to be represented by a lawyer with the skill and resources you need.
Comprehensive motor vehicle accident legal services
There are many different types of vehicles, and any one of them can be involved in an accident. We represent clients in cases involving:
- Car accidents. The most common of all motor vehicle accidents, car accidents have the potential to be devastating. When you are injured in an auto accident, our attorneys fight to get you the compensation that you deserve. In the event that one of the parties involved in your accident is uninsured or underinsured, we take on the insurance company to enforce your rights.
- Trucking accidents. Because of their size and weight, commercial trucks can cause catastrophic damage to smaller vehicles. Our truck accident lawyers are well versed with trucking laws and advocate for those hurt in 18-wheeler accidents. We do not back down from trucking companies when it comes to protecting your rights.
- Motorcycle accidents. Motorcycle accidents tend to have grisly results because of the rider’s lack of protection. Our lawyers work closely with you to determine who is at fault for your accident, and then fight to get you the compensation you deserve.
- Bus accidents. If you were injured in an accident as a bus passenger, it is important that you have a lawyer pursue your case at the negotiating table or in court. We understand how complex bus accident cases can be, and we are prepared to guide you through the process.
- Train accidents. Although they may not be as common as other types of accidents, train accidents often result in serious personal injury or wrongful death. Our legal team protects you in the event that you are injured in a train accident.
- All-terrain vehicle accidents. Many people use all-terrain vehicles (ATVs) for recreational purposes, but these vehicles can be dangerous. If you or a loved one has been involved in an ATV accident, trust our Oklahoma auto accident lawyers to advocate for you.
- SUV accidents. Defective vehicles or tires typically cause sports utility vehicle (SUV) accidents. Our lawyers fight for you if your SUV fails on you. We thoroughly investigate your crash to determine who or what is at fault.
- Boating accidents. Recreation on the water can quickly turn dangerous. If you or a loved one has been involved in a boating accident, an experienced attorney at our firm is prepared to fight for you.
- Bicycle accidents. Many drivers fail to respect a bicyclist’s position on the road, leading to devastating bicycle accidents. If you are injured on your bicycle, our legal team is there for you.
Each type of accident has its own legal complications. Our Oklahoma auto and truck accident attorneys are uniquely qualified to handle a myriad of accident cases.
Contact an Oklahoma accident lawyer today to learn how to protect your rights
If you or a loved one has suffered in a truck or auto accident, contact the experienced team at Stipe Law Firm today. Our no-nonsense approach to law has earned us a significant reputation through both settlements and verdicts. Call us today at 918-558-2255 or complete our contact form to schedule your free consultation with an Oklahoma truck and auto accident attorney at our McAlester office. You pay no attorneys’ fees unless we recover for you.