Experienced Oklahoma Trial Attorneys for Individuals and Families
Providing strong and reliable counsel to McAlester, Oklahoma residents for generations
When you’ve been injured, or a loved one has died because of the negligence of another person, product or entity, you need persuasive and skilled legal counsel that fights to hold wrongdoers accountable. Our Oklahoma accident lawyers have the experience and skill to make insurance companies pay for your medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering. Our successful litigators understand the importance of reviewing the evidence immediately, speaking with witnesses and strategizing your claims.
At Stipe Law Firm, our Oklahoma personal injury trial lawyers have over sixty years of experience fighting to get injured victims full and just recoveries. Our legal team works with the injured person and his or her family to help guide them through the legal process, answer questions with compassion, and prepare each case for trial. We have successfully obtained many verdicts and settlements in a broad range of accident cases.
Our many areas of personal injury practice
Stipe Law Firm handles a broad range of personal injury cases. Many of our lawyers were educated right here in Oklahoma, so we understand the needs of our citizens and the types of people who serve on local juries. In addition to federal and state course cases, our attorneys try cases before many government agencies. Our Oklahoma litigation attorneys also try cases in the Choctaw Nation tribal court system.
Accidents can happen for almost any reason. Our legal team at Stipe Law Firm demands payment for all current, past, and future medical bills, including the cost of medical devices and prescriptions. Our Oklahoma personal injury lawyers demand payment for emotional stress, lost wages, and the inability to earn an income. Our lawyers pursue a proper pain and suffering award and may even request punitive damages. Our litigation lawyers handle a broad range of personal injury claims:
- Motor vehicle accidents. Our Oklahoma motor vehicle injury attorneys represent drivers, passengers and bystanders who are injured in car, truck, motorcycle, boat, train, bicycle and all types of vehicle accidents.
- Oil field accidents. Oilfield work is a dangerous job. Our Oklahoma oil field lawyers hold owners, equipment manufacturers and others responsible when they fail to comply with safety laws or common sense. When injuries occur or a worker tragically dies, our firm has the experience victims and families need – to get compensation and justice.
- Premises liability. Business owners, nonprofits and residential homeowners owe a duty of care to keep their property safe. Construction owners are responsible for making sure their site is safe. When owners fail this duty, an Oklahoma premises liability lawyer at Stipe Law Firm can make them pay for your injuries, lost wages and suffering.
- Product liability. Manufacturers, distributors and retailers have a duty to make sure the products they design, make and sell are safe for the public. If you suffer harm from a product that doesn’t work. Our Oklahoma product liability attorneys can litigate your claim for you.
- Catastrophic injuries. Some injuries heal in time. Some require a lifetime of medical care or cause a permanent disabling injury, such as birth injuries At Stipe Law Firm, our team fights for every dollar you need and deserve.
- Nursing home abuse and negligence. Our compassionate Oklahoma nursing home attorneys protect the elderly. We bring claims against nursing homes and staff when seniors suffer physical, emotional, financial, or sexual abuse. Our lawyers explain the rights of seniors and stand up for seniors who have been abused or suffer any harm due to nursing home negligence.
- Workers’ compensation. Many employees—both blue-collar and white-collar—can experience work-related accidents that cause severe injuries. Some work injuries cause permanent disability or death. Injuries can prevent the worker from returning to work for a substantial amount of time. Our lawyers are experienced in making sure workers aren’t forced back to work until they are healthy. We work to get employees and their families compensation for all medical bills, payment for wage loss, and money for vocational rehabilitation.
- Social Security Disability. When you can no longer work to support yourself or your family because of an injury or illness, Social Security Disability benefits are there to help you do just that. You paid into them, after all; you’re entitled to collect them. At Stipe Law Firm, our Oklahoma Social Security Disability lawyers contest denials and work with doctors to prove your disability, and help you with the initial application.
- Wrongful death. An Oklahoma wrongful death lawyer at Stipe Law Firm in McAlester works to get families all the wrongful death and survival benefits the law allows – to pay for the emotional and economic loss the death causes for the spouse, children, and other relatives.
We also help families around Oklahoma whose rights have been infringed upon, or who are being taken advantage of by those in a greater position of power. We can help you with:
- Insurance disputes. Insurance companies have a duty to investigate your claim in a timely manner and negotiate in good faith. When the insurance company fails these duties, our Oklahoma insurance lawyers sue for actual damages, legal fees, punitive damages, and other damages that may apply.
- Criminal law. Our Oklahoma criminal defense lawyers represent defendants who have been accused of felonies and misdemeanors. We fight for not-guilty verdicts, work to dismiss or reduce charges, and advocate for lesser penalties in driving under the influence (DUI) or driving while intoxicated (DWI) cases, white-collar crimes, and other serious charges.
Contact our Oklahoma trial attorneys today. We are experienced negotiators and litigators
Living with the consequences of a serious personal injury or fighting a criminal charge is hard; selecting the right lawyer to guide you and fight for you shouldn’t be. At Stipe Law Firm, our Oklahoma trial lawyers put the client front and center. We have generations of experience advocating for injured victims, the families of the deceased, and criminal defendants. Learn how we can help you by calling 918-558-2255 or by filling out our contact form, to schedule a free consultation with an experienced personal injury lawyer or criminal defense lawyer today at our office in McAlester. Let us shoulder your burden so you can focus on your wellbeing. We help clients in Southeast Oklahoma and beyond.