Reliable Oklahoma Personal Injury Lawyers Protect You When You’re Most Vulnerable
Our Tulsa personal injury attorneys fight on your behalf
Consequences of accidents caused through the negligence of others extend far beyond physical pain. Mounting medical bills, emotional stress and lost income can wreak even more havoc. At Stipe, Harper, Laizure, Uselton, Belote, Maxcey & Thetford, we share your concerns in these matters and want to help you through the challenges and pain of your injuries. We work tirelessly to get you the time you need to recover and the full and fair financial compensation you deserve.
Oklahoma City injury lawyers who care
We represent clients in the following types of personal injury cases:
- Birth injuries. We provide protection to parents whose children sustain injuries during the birth process.
- Back and spinal cord injuries. If you suffer a back injury, our lawyers fight to earn you the proper compensation.
- Traumatic brain injuries. Our attorneys represent clients in a variety of traumatic brain injury cases to help them and their families through their difficult time.
- Burns. In the event of a severe burn, our attorneys help to get you the proper recovery time and damages.
- Dog bites. Dog bites can have severe complications, and our lawyers ensure that you get the full protection that you need, holding negligent parties accountable.
- Auto Accidents. Injuries as a result of car accidents can be particularly serious, and we’ll get you on your way toward receiving your just compensation. Learn more about car accidents>>>
- Pedestrian accidents. If you are hurt trying to cross the street, you have rights that must be upheld. Our lawyers are here to fight your ensuing legal battle.
- Oil field accidents. The oil industry can be dangerous, and accidents occur. If one happens to you, our lawyers secure you the needed recovery time and compensation.
- Construction accidents. If you are a worker or passerby injured by falling scaffolding or other construction site mishap, our personal injury attorneys identify the negligent parties and work diligently to prove negligence caused your injury.
- Insurance bad faith. If your insurance doesn't live up to your policy coverage, Stipe Harper fights for your rights.
- Wrongful death. In the event of a tragic death of a loved one, our attorneys earn you the compensation that you are owed.
- Premises liability. Our legal team ensures that property owners are held liable for your injury.
- Products liability. When a product does not operate as advertised due to faulty design, manufacture or packaging, you may grounds for a lawsuit. Safety for others is critical. Let Stipe Harper advocate for your rights so others who follow may benefit.
In addition, we can also help you if you’ve been hurt at work and need to explore your workers' compensation options, or if you need to collect Social Security Disability for a long-term injury. We also focus on medical malpractice law, holding medical professionals accountable for breaching their standard of care duty. To learn more, visit our personal injury FAQ page.
Get the representation you need today from our Tulsa personal injury attorneys to make the community a safer place
If you have been injured, you need a trustworthy team of attorneys to support your interests. When you come to Stipe, Harper, Laizure, Uselton, Belote, Maxcey & Thetford, you have exactly that. For more information, contact us online to schedule your free initial consultation. You pay no attorney’s fees unless we recover for you.